- This site www.jumble.ae including any software application capable of being used over mobile or any other electronic devices, ("Website") is made available by Jumble Entertainment LLC ("Jumble", "we", our" or "us"). Any reference to "Jumble", "we", "our" or "us" includes its employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, business associates, affiliates and related entities.
- Where applicable, if a Jumbler is not of legally adult age and/or competent to enter into any contract, then the Guest (as defined herein below) shall also deem to include the term “Jumbler”, “users”, “you”, “your”.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all facilities, services, products and equipment that may be required by you to use the Website and the Services.
2. Your agreement to these Terms
- By purchasing a Ticket through our Website, for or by using any of the facilities at the Jumble’s venue (“Venue”) the gamer/Jumbler, who is going to play various games / participate in activities at the Venue, and any guest, guardian/parent/legal representative accompanying the Jumbler/gamer (collectively/severally referred to as, “Guest”) deemed to have agreed to these conditions.
- You may print a copy of these Terms for your personal use and understanding.
- You are entirely responsible for entering Jumbler’s details correctly on the online booking form. By submitting an online booking form you warrant to Jumble that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
- Jumble is required to collect personal information of all the Jumblers before they access games/activities at our Venue or use any of our facilities out there. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are responsible for the personal information submitted for yourself and any Jumbler, including dependents, if any. In the occasion, any government body / officials wishes to check such information, it is you that is liable for any incorrect information.
3. Accessing and the use of the Services
- The Website and the Services available through the Website may contain links to other third party websites, including (without limitation) social media platforms ("Third Party Websites"). If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies.
- Hyperlinks provided on this Website to non-Jumble's sites, are provided "as is" and Jumble does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such websites.
- We are not responsible for any content of any Third Party Websites, and inclusion of any such link/hyperlinks on the Website, are solely for your convenience, and in no way constitutes endorsement of the content of such Third Party Websites. Any content, accuracy of them, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by us.
- Business / Operational Terms
- You may need to create an account and provide information about them in order to use some of the features on the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Jumbler’s password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with Jumbler’s account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or that of any other individual), create an account for anyone other than yourself (except where you are operating this Website in the capacity of a Guest i.e. any guest, guardian/parent/legal representative of the Jumbler/gamer), provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to close your account at any time with cause or without cause.
- BOOKING POLICIES AND TERMS
Fee, taxes & payment terms:
- You are requested to pay the fee displayed on your screen or as may be informed by Jumble team at our counter while you are at the Venue.
- All amounts payable to us in relation to the Services shall be excluding value added tax (“VAT”), similar indirect taxes or charges that may be applicable as per the UAE laws. Where VAT is payable under the applicable UAE laws, the consideration for the supply of our goods/services/activities shall be increased by an amount equal to the amount of VAT, applicable at the prevailing rate at the time such supply is made. Payment of VAT, as applicable under law, is a prerequisite.
- We accept payment for the Services in various modes (credit cards, debit cards or any other forms as available on this Website and/or at the Venue).
- Unless otherwise permitted by Jumble, all amount shall be paid in the UAE currency i.e. AED / Dirhams.
- The value of a transaction may be subject to taxes, any financial charges from issuer of your credit/card/service provided or other fees. Full amount (including but not limited to applicable taxes, if any) will be charged to your credit card/debit card/account at the time of buying Tickets.
- All Tickets / acknowledgement of all transactions shall remain property of Jumble and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date and timings shown out there, and are void if tampered with.
- Tickets are non-refundable within 7 days of booking. Jumble reserves the right to resell the time slot if the Jumbler does not attend the facility at the time slot for which tickets are purchased.
- Jumble reserves the right and absolute discretion to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the games/activities and to close, remove/revise or cancel all or any part of the games, activities or facilities within the Venue for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety, business and/or operational reasons.
- For any additional conditions, you are requested to refer to your actual ticket.
- Cancelation of any Ticket/transaction will be based upon these Terms and any other instructions as may be communicated by Jumble from time to time.
- Jumble reserves the right to resell the time slot if the Jumbler does not attend the facility at the time slot for which tickets are purchased.
Representations and Warranties from You:
- You have expressly agreed to play and/or access to Jumble games/activities and facilities at the Venue at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Jumble, its business associates, affiliates, and their employees, directors, representatives and agents are not liable to the Jumbler, Guest, his/her dependents for death or any personal injury suffered by the Jumbler / Guest due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to non-availability of recreational activities with due care and skill; or the facilities, games, activities, equipment at the Venue were not reasonably fit for the purpose of being used by the You; or due to negligence, breach of any contract by Jumble.
- Jumble shall not be liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, transfer, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of any of the Jumble games/activities.
- You acknowledges that games/activities at the Venue requires physical and mental efforts. Such recreational activities could be dangerous and carry inherent risks and hazards despite Jumble taking the necessary precautions, and as a consequence may lead to personal injury and sometimes death can also occur. You assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue Jumble for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from the Jumbler’s participation in such activities.
- You hereby expressly waive (against Jumble) their right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and/or any consequential damages derive from use of any game, equipment, activities or reliance over the description of an equipment, Content or any item at the Venue.
- You acknowledges and agree that while they are at Jumble’s venue, they are responsible to keep their valuables and belongings (including any wristband, access card, loyalty card etc. provided by Jumble for their exclusive use) under their safe custody and shall take due care of the same. All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, such as access cards, stuff, watches, wallet, item and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event whatsoever, Jumble shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, such as access cards, stuff, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Venue or outside of the Venue.
- You are aware and acknowledge that if the Jumbler participate in any of the activities at the Venue, his/her or Guest’s rights to sue or being sued are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and shall be limited to the courts in Dubai. If You intends to raise any claim against Jumble, subject to these Terms and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, your’s rights shall stand excluded, restricted and/or modified in the way set out in above referred paragraphs 4.14 to 4.18 and other terms and conditions that becomes applicable to You while using any of the Services.
- You undertakes to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the Jumble game/activities in accordance to the instructions, command and rules specified by Jumble and precautions suggested by Jumble, failing which Jumble including its employee or agent shall have the right and power to restrict, withhold and/or refuse your entry to the Venue.
- You further agrees to put on the wristband / any access card as may be distributed by Jumble before you enter the Venue and/or you start any game/activities, failing which Jumble including its employees or agents shall have the right and exclusive authority to restrict, withhold and/or refuse your entry to the Venue.
- You shall be responsible to wear the proper and suitable attire (as may be instructed by Jumble’s team at the Venue) including but not limited to footwear and clothing while at the Venue and/or before the commencement of any Jumble game/activities.
- Drinks, food or any other items as may be instructed by Jumble shall not be brought into the game/activities’ rooms at the Venue.
- You hereby authorises Jumble to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her health and safety in anticipation or in the event of any personal injury, deterioration in health conditions, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation. In any of the aforesaid event, you shall solely bear and/or reimburse all cost incurred by Jumble and/or its employees, business associates, agents, representatives.
- Jumble may use any photographs, video footage of you, your dependents, or other minors in your care who use our facilities, collected during your use of our facilities for publication and for use in advertising or promotional material. Such photographs or video footage may appear (whether on their own or in conjunction with other photographs, video footage and/or text graphics) on social media platforms such as Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Youtube; and/or Snapchat. You hereby agree and grant Jumble with unfettered rights to use all such photographs and/or video footage in such manner and hereby also grant us permission to record, store, transmit, reproduce, replicate, modify, advertise and generally exploit all such photographs and video footage for Jumble’s benefit and in such manner as Jumble in its discretion deem appropriate. You are request to also take note of the fact that Jumble operates closed circuit television cameras on-site which may be recording footage of you, your dependents, or other minors in your care while using our facilities/games/activities. You consent to our use of all such footage in the manner described above and agree that the purpose for using such photos and/or video footage is for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes only and is not intended to insult, defame or slander any person. You acknowledge and agree that their consent and agreement to the above is given for them as well as on behalf any dependents or other minors in their care while using our facilities. You also agree not to take photos of the Venue, games, activities etc. for any commercial use without the consent of Jumble.
- Eligibility to play / perform at the Venue:
- Every Jumbler / Guest on behalf of a Jumbler (if Jumbler is not of legally adult age and/or competent to enter into any contract) will have to sign a “Waiver and Release Letter” (as may be distributed by Jumble at the Venue) for being eligible to play any game and/or participate in any activities at the Venue.
- Jumbler must be at least 8 years of age to use the facilities at Jumble’s Venue and when less than 12 years of age, be supervised by a Guest, who shall be an adult, within each room they enter and participate in. Where you are a Guest, you are responsible for accompanying Jumblers and you agree to be bound by aforesaid conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times while at Jumble’s venue.
While you are at our Venue, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees, agents, representatives having responsibility for safety and security of the Venue and people present there.
- Participants/Jumbler must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted to take part in the physical challenges. If in doubt please seek medical advice at your end.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and health warnings apply to certain games/activities. The same will be displayed at each relevant game/activity room.
- If required (for security or any other valid / reasonable cause), Jumble reserves right and authority to restrict, withhold and/or refuse your entry to the Venue (notwithstanding receipt of full amount by Jumble).
- Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, all trademarks, copyright and database rights, in the content, logos and materials included throughout the Website, Tickets, acknowledgement or in any of our communications, including but not limited to, graphics, text, images, software, digital downloads and audio clips therein, are the sole property of Jumble, its holding company, subsidiaries, business associates, and/or affiliates, and are protected to the fullest extent by applicable trademark, copyright and database laws, and all such rights are reserved with us.
- You are not permitted to use any Content or intellectual property over the Website, Tickets, and in our acknowledgement or in any of our communications, without the prior written permission of Jumble, and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights (including that of Jumble).
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Content of third parties obtained through the Website, Tickets, our acknowledgement or in any of our communications, for any commercial purposes. The Website and its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of our Website, Tickets, acknowledgement or communications. If you download or print a copy of the Content (including any intellectual property available over our Website, Tickets, acknowledgement or communications) for personal use, you must not tamper any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and shall retain them ‘as is’.
- We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, Tickets, acknowledgement or our communications, and we may, at our sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if we are of the view that such Content infringes any third party's intellectual property rights.
- Indemnity, Limitation of Liability:
- You agree to defend, indemnify us and hold us and our associates, their officers, subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to any legal cost) arising from:
- 6.1.1 your use of and access to the Website, Tickets, Content and/or the Services;
6.1.2 your violation of any term of these Terms, including Online Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that your content, information, suggestion or feedback caused damage to a third party accessing the Website, Content, Tickets and/or Services.
- In no event shall Jumble be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of (a) your use of the Website or any Third Party Website; or (b) your access to or use of any Services, games, activities or our facilities at the Venue; or (c) your use of or reliance on information or any other material accessed through the Website including via any Third Party Website.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, protect our rights at law and/or to comply with any judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website, or as required by law.
- Submission of Information and Confidentiality
- All information submitted to us via the Website shall be deemed and remain our property, and we shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to the Website provides us through the Website or through any other mode of communication.
- We disclaim in full any liability in relation to your financial information and you hereby agree that we shall have no confidentiality obligation and/or liability to you in respect of any financial information or data that you may transmit to us.
- Exclusion of Warranties and Representations
- To the extent allowed by law, the Website and the Content are supplied on an "as is" basis and have not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement/buying any Tickets with us that the Services available from us and through the Website will meet your individual requirements.
- As far as applicable laws allow, the Website and the Services are provided without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory, including (without limitation) any representation or warranty as to the operation, integrity, compatibility, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the operation, accuracy, completeness, integrity, compatibility, availability, functionality or reliability of the Content.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without your consent. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
- Termination of your account / access to the Services
If you have an account with us, you may terminate the same at any time by contacting us via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of these Terms, and ceasing further use of the Services. Upon termination, you must destroy all documents, information, Contents that pertains to us or downloaded from Website or forwarded by us via electronic mail.
We may terminate your use of the Services and/or deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for no reason or any specific reasons, including your violation of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account / linkage to our Website and all related information and/or bar your further access to your account with us or the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your account or access to the Services.
- Ownership to any Feedback / Suggestions
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Jumble through the Website ("Feedback") will perpetually be the property of Jumble. Jumble will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, will not be liable for such ideas for using them for its business (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas). Without limitation, Jumble will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, Jumble will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Jumble, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against Jumble and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Any comment or suggestion of yours that is derogatory, defamatory or hateful and without any substantial evidence may be taken down at our sole discretion. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content on Website or any content as may be provided by you that we considers to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or applicable laws / third party rights or otherwise could adversely impact our Services or us or our stakeholders in our sole discretion, and we shall further have the right to take appropriate recourse to such remedies as would be available with us under applicable laws. Subject to the requirements of an applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of your content / information to you under any circumstances.
- General Provisions
Both you and Jumble acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed, and neither you nor Jumble has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other.
- Governing Law and Miscellaneous Provisions
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or inapplicable or unlawful (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction), the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision.
- The termination of any contract, created by these Terms, will be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that you or we may be entitled to under such contract, these Terms or at law, and will not affect any of our or your accrued rights or liabilities.
- Contact Us